Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone out there tried the Red Exerciser?

It looks like one of those too good to be true exercise machines that don't really get results... I'm just wondering if it actually makes any difference? I've seen the TV commercial and looked at the website... Just wondering if anyone has any personal experience?? Thanks in advance for your answers!
Answer:
I haven't personally used one, but my mother has been using the Red Exerciser for the past two weeks and she loves it. Its the first thing she does when she comes home from work. She has lost 2 and 1/2 inches in these two weeks and thats without watching what shes eating.
it is too good to be true, but I did try it and it is a waste of time
uy
hello. I do not know of this Red Exerciser, but I guess it had an impressive commercial somewhere to make you take notice. Commercials are great BUT you have to KNOW that no one else is in your bones except YOU. can/will you invest yourself to achieve your goal? good luck : }

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net