Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried the new Alli Diet Pill?

If so is it working for you? Thank you for any info you can provide.
Answer:
I have been on Alli for about 2.5 weeks (when ever it came out). I was terrified of the explosive bowels I kept hearing about, so I started on a weekend when I was home. I have never had an accident or near accident. While taking this I am definitely more conscious about what i eat, and even though I could skip a pill if I wanted to be bad, there is enough drug in my system to still cause a treatment effect.In fact, I have actually been a little constipated and have had to use stool softeners a couple of times, still no "accidents". I have never had oily spotting or anything. Yes I do see the oil in the toilet, yes it is gross, but I'd rather it be there than in my body, and I know the pills are working!!Being on this pill has helped me with my will power, knowing if I really want to eat something I shouldn't, there may be very undesirable consequences!!I have lost over 10 pounds so far and shocked to see the weight go down a little each day!I'd say if you can follow the guidelines of the 15 grams of fat per meal you should do just fine!!
I wanted to know the same...looking forward to hearing these answers!
Read about the side effects. They ask you to wear your brown pants to work, just in case. No weight loss is worth pooping yourself.
I thought about it, but then I got the pamphlet for it- after reading it, I am too scared! It seriously said that if you go over 12 grams of fat in a meal, you may experience "gas with an oily discharge"... and then goes on to say "you may recognize this as looking like the grease on top of a pizza"... I am not kidding! I got the pamphlet from the display at Walmart.
No but you shouldn't resort to those pills when you want to lose weight because they are very unhealthy ways to lose it.
You should try the hoodia pill. It isn't a fat burner but it can make you not want to eat anything for several hours. Look for it in stores that is a good pill as long as you eat right and excersise while taking it.
No, I have not. But many of the side effects seem to inhibit normal functioning. If I need to take a change of clothes with me, in case I have an "accident", that's not good.They say if you keep your fat intake under 15mg(or grams, whatever) you will not have to worry about leaking greasy stools. But my theory is, if you can make a conscious effor to decrease your fat intake to avoid that side effect...what do you need the medicine for? Additionally, it does not effect carbohydrate consumption, which is often a big deal for individuals that need to lose weight.I'm not saying you shouldn't try it. But, definately be wary of the potential side effects. Who wants to go out with a big oily feces spot on the back of their pants?
My sister was on it when it was prescription only. I guess the only difference is that it was a little stronger. She lost like 30lbs in a month, but had to be very careful how much fat she took in because it can cause you to have loose stool because it extracts lot of the fat you eat. Good Luck!
I started taking it last week Tuesday and lost a total of 9 pounds- this week I have been slacking with the diet, but haven't put the weight back on. I don't have any crazy side effects. Usually the people that say you will crap on yourself haven't tried the pill. Its very hard to do that considering that starter pack even brings a low fat diet you can follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net