Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried the new diet patch.cellu-light?

the mailer arrived today and says you lose 24 pounds in 4 weeks.?
Answer:
I got it too. Glad to see there are some comments here. I'm sure we will discover something on the net in the near future. I did go to a web site for Cellu Light today and it was in French. Tried to email the contact email and it was returned. Anyhow, you are right that is sounds a bit too good to be true to work that effectively for everyone! Glad someone started this discussion, it's helping me to refrain until I hear more.I am using the fucothin by Garden of LIfe as recommended by Dr. Mercola. It takes a while to work but I do think it helps. I have not really been dieting and after 6 weeks using it I did experience some weight loss when I was expecting a weight gain instead. So for now I'm sticking with that and hoping I will watch my eating and do a bit more exercise like they recommend to do while taking the fucothin.Look forward to see what we end up discovering about the patch.......
GIMMICK
Unfortunately I want to know the same answer. I just received the information in the mail too. Have you found anything out yet? If so, let me know.
I got the ad, too, and was very curious.
I haven't found anything about it specifically yet, but I did find this:
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2004/12/transderm...
which sounds similar to the cellu-light information.
I'm in Lubbock, TX and received this same mailer. Very tempting, isn't it. It has a New York, NY address, but no web address and nothing yet in web searches. I'm pretty sure it is a foreign company that has less than honorable 'studies'. I'm also pretty sure nothing is 100% effective to loose 24 pounbs in 4 weeks, though. Too good to be true for me. lt
I just got the mailer myself and jumped on the web to see if there was any concrete evidence supporting their claim. I haven't found any so far. Glad I'm not the only one who's curious.
I just got the same info in the mail with the same New York address. I came on the web to do a search and came up empty also. I think I'll hold out until I hear more. It sound to good to be true. They claim they did this "study" and every last person lost weight and that there was not one side effect!!! I don't know.
I received the mailer yesterday. When I searched some of the claims I came up empty. There is no Samuel DeTilly at Oxford University nor is there any clincial trial that has been done there on this product or it would have appeared in a search. The National Centre they refer to is for Social Studies (not much connection to a health care product). The Web site is in French which contradicts the claims that this is an English Company. When I researched the phone number two companies came up: Bayou Health Center out of Pensacola Fl which no longer is in business and had an unsattisfactory record with the BBB. The other RMCC Agencies out of Worcester, Ma is not responding to the BBB and has been sending promotional materials of other products with very untrue claims. Stay away. I have made a claim with the Federal Trade Commission - I recommend you also do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net