Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HAs anyone tried that 5-hour energy drink? how do you feel? does it work?


Answer:
I tried it during finals for college. I took one so I could stay up all night to study. I really don't think it worked because there were many times during the night that I wanted to just sleep. Also in the morning I had a huge stomach ache during the exam. Needless to say, I didn't do well on the exam.It could of been a combination of food and the energy drink but noone will know for sureI just know I will never use it again
I like Red Bull and it do work.
Yeah I've tried it. It definetely works better than vault, monster, rockstar, etc...It makes you feel refreshed and ready to attack the day just as if you had a full 8-9 hrs of sleep. If you are one to go to bed late and get up early for work or whatever, I would recommend it. It is pricy though as it is a tiny bottle.
Yeahh it works. But the only time i tried it, the crash was pretty bad for me.
you can feel it when you get that burst of energy!! also from this is what I have heard... do not drink red bull! it has bull sperm in it! NASTY! I would go for a rockstar instead!!hope that helps
haven't yet but i will
I've tried it and I saw virtually no effect. It was the same as drinking anything else. If you really need to be up, take three or four caffiene pills, just be ready to get the shakes.And to that one chick- red bull doesn't have sperm in it. It's taurine, a pseudo amino acid that was first isolated in a bull, hence the name. (Taurus being the rem for bull and -ine being the name for any nitrogen compound.)I should metion that it is dangerous to take that much caffeine, but sometimes deperate measures must be taken. Use caution with anything at that large of a dose, although it's the same as drinking a pot of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net