Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone out there used the diet pills Alli? Any success?


Answer:
I read the possible side effects. If you like the idea of needing adult diapers for the "Hershey squirt" syndrome it may cause, please give it a try.
i haven t but friend of mine did and she wasn t happy and successfull with it she used to be on fruit diet and she lost something about 3 kilos first week and other weeks she loses 1/2 kilos =]
i heard that it was not bad accept it can give you uncontrollable bowel movements.
I have had alot of success pooping my pants. The results are so good that I think I need to start wearing a diaper. You too can have results like mine, just stop in at any walmart and pick some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net