Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried Alli yet? Does it help?


Answer:
I have not tried it, I swear by Lipo-6
I have been on Alli for about 2.5 weeks (when ever it came out). I was terrified of the explosive bowels I kept hearing about, so I started on a weekend when I was home. I have never had an accident or near accident. While taking this I am definitely more conscious about what i eat, and even though I could skip a pill if I wanted to be bad, there is enough drug in my system to still cause a treatment effect.In fact, I have actually been a little constipated and have had to use stool softeners a couple of times, still no "accidents". I have never had oily spotting or anything. Yes I do see the oil in the toilet, yes it is gross, but I'd rather it be there than in my body, and I know the pills are working!!Being on this pill has helped me with my will power, knowing if I really want to eat something I shouldn't, there may be very undesirable consequences!!I have lost over 10 pounds so far and shocked to see the weight go down a little each day!I'd say if you can follow the guidelines of the 15 grams of fat per meal you should do just fine!!
tried this product back before it became an over the counter medicine and used it on and off for about 1 month. I did not have a good experience and would only recommend it to those who will adhere to the diet guidelines VERY strictly.You should definitely go to www.myalli.com to learn more about the product and how it works, but let me just tell you about my personal experience.Taking the pill is easy enough; it's similar to many other pills out there. The hard part is dealing with the side effects. DISCLAIMER: For those of you who are squeamish, maybe you don't want to read on...If your body has a lot of fat, or if you have had a meal that contained a lot of fat, then you will most likely experience the negative side effects. First there is a lot of gas (flatulence), which is extremely malodorous. If you work in a small space, your neighbors will definitely notice. Second, with that gas, you will often have the urge to go to the bathroom. When you do, there may or may not be anything other than gas. Most likely, there will be some oil. The Alli website explains this as undissolved fat. Whatever it is, it's now coming out of you. It will probably stain your undergarments, and it has a very unpleasant odor as well. There is also very high potential for farting oil into your pants.The biggest inconvenience for me is that I would have the urge to pass gas, so I'd run out to the bathroom. Sometimes there would only be gas, and sometimes there would be oil. Just when I'd get comfortable enough thinking that I'd only pass gas, oil would come out. And vice versa. So I highly recommended staying close to the bathroom.Overall I didn't find very good results because I stopped taking it; the side effects were too much for me to handle.The Alli website says that you should stick to a really strict, low-fat diet to avoid the side effects. But even when I was not eating fatty foods I'd still have some side effects. I think it also depends on how much fat you have in your body already.I don't want to be all negative here but this is my personal experience. I just want to stress, again, buyers beware and take caution. Keep some extra underwear around, buy some personal wipes to keep handy, and keep to the strict low-fat diet when using this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net