Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried a cleansing diet?

I hear they are supposed to work but has anyone actually tried it? How did it work for you? Any suggestions on which to try?
Answer:
I did try it and you do feel much better although i do not remmber the name.
Hi
I use a cleanse called Isagenix. It helped me lose over 20lbs in less than 2 months.
I also have more energy and better sleep!
It is a great way to kick start a healthier lifestyle.
Good Luck!
bardays.isagenix.com
I tried the fat smashing diet... the one on celebrity fit club. The first nine days is mainly fruits and veggies and it's called detox then it goes into phases and adds regular food back into it slowly. i really liked it and the principles have stuck with me. I lost 15 lbs on it and am still losing. I would recommend giving it ago because it teaches you how to have a balanced healthy diet and to excercise.
Our bodies should sometimes we need diet, specially a cleansing diet is concern, diet mean to refresh our body from toxic waste the food that we eat, to cleansing? you tried more juice to drink, to wash your internal body, i prepared, drink pure coconut juice the best for cleansing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net