Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried or know someone who has tried the new weightloss pill Alli? If so does it work and how?


Answer:
any weight loss pill will work if taken correctly - it just makes you feel less hungry and makes you more satisfied with what you have eaten and gives you a jolt of energy to exercise with . the point then being to teach your body to eat less and move more then you can get off the pills and eat better without them. I talk about this but have been on EVERY diet pill that they dont even work for me anymore, my body has adjusted because i have abused them and now my body is screwed up. Use them as a starting point instead of something that will make you thin, then you can learn the correct way to keep yourself thin instead of living off of them. Good luck!
PILLS DON'T WORK JUST GET OUT THERE AND EXERCISE!
I know one person. You must not exceed 15grams of fat at one sitting/meal. Or you will have Oily and gassy uncontrolable poop in your pants. The thing is not a magic pill. you must cut your calories and exersize with the pill. If you want to loose 10 lbs you will probably be able to loose 15 lbs on this.. Good luck.. The side effects are oily farts.. Not trying to be graffic but this is true..
A friend of mine has been using it for a little over a month now and is losing about 3 pounds a week. She is exercising and eating very carefully.
Honestly I don't know if it's the pill that actually works or the fact that you have to watch what you eat so carefully to keep from having the bad side effects.
Diet pills of any kind are no substitute for diet and exercise. Burning calories and lowering your body weight is not done via pills and medications. It's done via diet and exercise.
I won't do that to my body personally but I know quite a few people who are on it. Some like it ... some don't. But the one thing I hear from everyone that is on Alli is that you poo your pants. Knowing that do you really want to deal with an issue like that? I'd just stick to a healthy diet and exercise routine. That is the healthiest way to lose weight and the safest.
i advise you my dear, any drug that yo know nothing about, drop it. if you need to lose weight through using drugs and not stressing your eating habits, my dear, contact me on my phone number or email address below. +2348077814705,
malazianlove@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net