Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone on here tried the lemonade diet?

How did you feel and how much weight did you lose?
Answer:
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurities come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://diet4cleansing.com
Don't diet, just eat healthy. Diet just don't work and aren't healthy at all
none of those kind of diets work, you just temporarily lost water weight or muscle and slow your metabolism.the only real secret to losing weight is to eat right and work out.
I have never tried the lemonade diet. But don't listen to people who have never been on a diet to give you advice.I have tried the low-carb diet with excercise and lost 10 pound in my first month.If the diet is healthy then why not try it,just don't go on anything that will make you starve your self.
You aren't trying to lose weight, are you?
Why???????
You tryin some crazy stuff.
Ma momma tried dat carrot diet.
Oooccchhh.Sorry.
hey there basketcase,
yes i know all about your ridiculousness.
only advice ive got: get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net