Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone lost weight with ALLI diet pills (please read)?

If so how much in how much time? Any personal experience? I would like to hear your success stories. Thank you.
Answer:
My mother is on it. She HAS lost weight. In her case, you just have to be a little mindful of fatty foods...really greasy stuff can send you to the bathroom, but overall, it seems to be working. I had a baby 3 weeks ago, and she started using it a week before then...saw her for the first time yesterday actually and I could see the weight loss (could be water weight, not sure). She's in her mid fifties and walks daily. Good luck with your answers!
trimspa baby
I have never heard of them pills to be honest, but I will tell you a diet pill that will drop your weight and show it, and thats phentermine! Everyone I know that is taking it has lost over 20 pounds in 2 mths. It's really great, curves your appetite and gives you energy, u should definitely try it sometime, you wouldnt be dissappointed.
there is no diet pill that works, believe me. i have not heard a single success story from someone who took diet pills. they make you feel horrible and have hundreds of side affects including death! if you want to lose weight, the only way to do it is the old fashioned way - diet and exercise.
I did I lost 30 lbs in 2 months with diet pills, but then gained it all back when I stopped starving myself and popping the pills constatnlythough I found out that for me personally weight watchers was the best option, all of my family has gone on it and instead of starving we learned to eat healthy, fit in excersise time and have pleanty of fun doing ittogether we've lost almost 400 lbs between 6 adults in the last 2yrsI love being able to eat pleanty and have full meals rather than counting every cracker.. and living on water and air ;)p.s.diet pills are a great booster to get you started when you're just starting off since they do curve your appetite and give you the extra energy you dont havebut after you're set in your daily routine you dont need them anymore, since they can cause more harm than help in time
No luck with OTC crap, but my doctor put me on some stuff that I dropped 30 pounds in three months.
all diet pills do is burn the excess body fat in your body, you're given the illusion of losing weight and getting healthy but your body muscle remains the same. you may be skinnier but you're in just as poor health as you were when you began. most diet pill bottles say that best results come when you combine the diet pills, diet and excercise- my opinion, you're better off sticking just with the diet and excercise. an added bonus to diet pills, the minute you stop taking them the weight comes right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net