Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone fasted on diet shakes such as isagenix?

I have a month supply but am wondering how much would I lose on it am now 175 and my height is 5'10 and am 19.
Answer:
A nurse that works with me has tried the slim fast shakes and she told me it worked for her. But who's to say everyone is different so what might work for her, might not work for you or I. I am still gonna try it if I don't do my meat fast. So if you decide to do a shake diet keep in touch with me and let me know how it went, I'll let you know how mines went, GOOD LUCK!
dont do it
its bad
I did do the isagenix cleanse - i lost 15 lbs in about 3 weeks - and I did keep it off for quite some time but when you start to eat regularly the weight comes back. slowly but it does...i think that isagenix is healthy as far as cleanses go but the best way to loose weight is eating right and excersize.
I have done several types of shake diets. Do not even torture yourself with this crap. Bad for your health, and you will gain all the weight back anyway.Those types of diets are proven to not work. You will be 175 again before you can say, "these shakes taste like BEEEEEEEEP."
My mum did one of those diet shakes thing... and after a month when she came off it, she was so, very sick. She couldn't keep solid food down! Apparently going from a liquid diet to solids again is really hard on the system. She also had...errr... a rather bad case of the runs as well.And thank you, BTW, for bringing up unpleasant images that will keep the therapist I will now hire happily funded for the next few years! :)
Hi,
I have been using Isagenix for almost 2 years.
It is not a fast. When you have the shakes, you are meant to replace 2 meals and eat one regular meal.Please do not only have shakes for a month.
If you follow the 30 day program, you will lose inches and pounds for sure.
Do you have a program guide? Please get in touch with the person who you bought it from so you can follow the program the way it is designed.
There is also info and instructions on the websites
bardays.isagenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net