Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone ever drank real aloe vera gel?

I am on a 9 day Aloe vera gel fast (Clean 9) and this aloe vera gel is BEYOND DISGUSTING! Just wondering if anyone else out there has tried it.
Answer:
yeah I tried this aloe drink they had at the liquor store once, It had these little chunks of fruit in it and I thought I'd just see how it was and it was bad, I couldn't finish it because it was thick and just tasted nasty.
WHAT? is this some kind of reverse enima?
mmmmm appetizing... no i havent
please tell me you are trying to be funny..
Uhh, you might wanna make sure it won't make you sick.
Something could be poisoness. =/ eww
I like the AV gel form Puritians Pride. but I water it down 50/50 then shake the crap out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net