Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone ever done Winsor Pilates or the new Firm program? Do they work if followed correctly?


Answer:
I'm not doing Windsor pilates, but I did buy a beginners pilates tapes (I just finished my last workout). I absolutely love it- I am more toned, and the emphasis on breathing technique has actually improved my concentration because I know how to fully oxygenate my body. I don't know how different the Pilates tapes are, but I think its a great workout!
ANY program works if followed correctly. I've seen both DVD Infomercials many times. I think that they are both solid programs. I haven't used them myself. But I have never heard anything bad about them. Try T tapp too. My friend lost like 8 inches from her waist in a month with these DVD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net