Sunday, October 25, 2009

Has alli worked for anyone?

I have been reading up on it on the website, and I know the common side effects, and that you have to have a low fat diet and excersize, but I want to know what results others have seen before I try it.Someone I know has lost 7 pounds, and hasn't seen any of the side effects.How much have you lost and how long have you been taking it? and have you had any of the side effects?Thanks, Emily
Answer:
I have recently seen this advertized at the walmart here in our town and they have a dietiray book that goes with the pills.I would think that if you follow their guidlines that it more than likely does
to be honest the best way is not to go on a diet as ive tried them all and diet pills and they dont work lol but just change your diet and go swimming 4-5 times a week for about an hour each time it tones your tummy and all your body up wonderful too ! i lost 2 1/2 stone since may its great and i eat loads too im just eating the right foods but instead of swimming try aqua arobics its great and really fun ! great question goodluck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net