Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone lost this large amount of weight?

60 pounds in 3 months...so 20 pounds per month?
Answer:
I've done it twice in my life
Me! But that was only cause I was going to middle school then and I got so worried that there would be prettier girls than me =(. Lol, yea, I was a bit self-centered... But yea. And I exercised til the point I wanted to DIE! I never felt better 'bout myself tho =D.
What about you?
And outta curiousity, why'd you ask? =D Cheers!
it could be done but check with your doctor, so he can monitor your weight loss. blood check for anemia, people who lose lot of weight in a small amount of time can get sick. best thing is ask a doc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net