Sunday, October 25, 2009

Guys? Do you like my body type?

Okay, I'm 126 lbs at 5'5". I don't mind my weight, I just want to tone up a little. I'm a dancer, so I'm toned, but I want to tone more. Anyway, my thighs are size 5 or 7 jeans and I don't have a perfectly flat stomach, but it's not huge...and you can kinda see my ribs, so there's not a lot of fat on me. What do guys think when they see a girl like me in a bikini?
Answer:
Honey, trust me... if you really have something even a little close to a dancer's body, guys are loving it. many probably want to get with you but ya dont know it. sure, it can be embarrassing at the beach or pool if youre not happy with your size, but the truth is... even the fittest people want to work on something. just try to be comfortable and flaunt it, and youll look even better. Tone up so youre more comfortable, but guys like to look at a lil somethin!
u can use detox diets to loose weight .The detox diet focuses on getting rid of the harmful aspects of our everyday diet.detox diets will help u to a great extent to reduce weight and be slim.Instead of eating 2 - 3
meals per day, try eating 4 - 5 small meals per day, or 3 meals and 2 healthy snack meals.
an for detox diet recipes heres the source http://www.detoxdiets4all.blogspot.com...
You sound good on paper..
gurls who are really skinny are ugly to me a little extra is what i like because its feels better when u hug someone with ur body type rather than huggin a skeleton with skin
Um...
Yes. Thats the first word that passes threw my mind before I run to get your number.
you shouldnt worry what others see of you.. thats would make it seem that you suffer from low self esteem..
Just be happy to be the best you can be for yourself and enjoy yourself that you are healthy.. If you want a man, eventually mr right will come along.. Dont flaunt your body to try to attract one, those are the loosers..
Teets or GTFO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net