Sunday, October 25, 2009

Green Tea?

Does Green Tea really help you lose weight? If so, how?
Answer:
Haha, this is weird because I'm drinking diet green tea right now. :)
But, what is does is speed up your metabolism. In one bottle of green tea, there is 55mg of a thing called EGCG which supposedly speeds up your metabolism. But, get this- to successfully speed it up you need 300mg of green tea a day. Which is like, 6 bottles.
I drank green tea for a while and it did nothing for me. however, a month ago I cut out all sodas and I lost 5 pounds in 1 month, so instead of dealing with the nasty taste of tea, I just drink water now.
Its a detox drink. But too much of it can make you feel really sick.
I think it helps aide in weight loss, but it is not the sole reason for weight loss.
Green tea is claimed to help you lose weight by oxidizing fat thereby helping the body use it as an energy source and by increasing the drinker's metabolism. However, these claims remain unproven by science as of yet. I drink it because it's delicious and it has been proven to lower risk heart disease and other cardiovascular related ailments.
I drink on average 2 glasses a day of green tea, and i lift occasionally... i've filled out with muscles and the fat went away... so by itself, it can do a little, but add some more things with it, and you'll se some good results.
I'm not sure about that.I drink green tea daily because of its anti-oxidant properties.but tea has a small amount of caffeine which is a diuretis.
so if you do lose weight then you may conclude that it's just water weight which is pounds that is bound to come back.exercise is still the best treatment and prevention.goodluck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net