Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone ever taken dhea for weightlifting?


Answer:
I take DHEA for weightlifting. However, I have always taken creatine and protein too. So I don't know how much of my gains actually comes from the DHEA. A bill has been introduced on in the U.S. Senate (S. 762) that attempts to classify DHEA as a controlled substance under the category of anabolic steroids. In Canada, a prescription is required to buy DHEA.-(Wikipedia)With such controversy brewing over it, I would have to say it is effective in increasing strength and testosterone.
I have and let me tell you this... If you are under 35 than it will probably be just as effective as eating cardboard. DHEA is for individuals that have a declining level of testosterone. Some studies show that advanced forms of it will help you lose bodyfat. If you are a teen or in your twenties than your testosterone is already pretty high. You just have to workout with a level of intensity that raises your test levels. Be sure to use compound exercises like Benchpress, squats, deadlifts and dips. These exercises naturally force your body to produce test like crazy. Make sure you go heavy and dont be afraid to scream and yell to get those last few reps. Enlist a good training partner and always have a spotter who motivates you.
I heard it cause stunt growth in teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net