Sunday, October 25, 2009

Has a stranger ever came and said to you "When is your baby due?' (overweight women answer only please!)

Ok so I know I am overweight. But what really bugs me is when someone I don't know asks "When are you due?" I gain all my weight basically in my mid section and yes I would like to be thinner but after many diets %26 exersize I can't seem to lose it. This has happened to me more than once, but I guess I should feel flattered in a way because I am close to 50 %26 people say I look young for my age, but it still really bugs me. What is a good comeback to a annoying question like this?
Answer:
I worked in an elementary school a few years ago and a child asked me that question. Then she told me I was "fat like my mommy". I just smiled and walked away thinking the innocence of a child. When a stranger asks me, I just smile and reply "I'm not!" and walk away.
I too have had this happen. Rub your tummy and say in two months
an aquaintance said it to me, and wow, it hurt, so that's when i decided it was time to make a change! First of all that person is RUDE, second, it's never to late to look awesome!! i was thinking of starting a support group for people that want to lose 30 lbs by Christmas! Look for me! good luck and if you need any support you can email me!
Check with your doctor to see if you have a tumour. This is what makes a women appear pg. Please do not delay.As to a comeback, just smile and say "I'm not pg". This will embarrass the heck out of them.
not a woman, but I have actually did this while in check out line at a store and never felt worse in my life bothered me for weeks. will be more careful in future.
you could say "i'm due the same time you're gonna get a clue" or you could be polite and say nicely that you are not expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net