Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyne taken the slimmin pill Xenical?

Does it change the way you feel or is it not bad?
Thinking of trying it as fed up with diets so a little advice would be great.
Or do you know of a cheep uk based site where i can buy from that is really cheep.Thanks
Answer:
Unlike appetite suppresents Xenical doesn't interfere with brain chemistry.What it does is stop your body absorbing 33% of the fat you eat. If you eat a healthy diet with a low fat intake it'll do nothing for you, as there's so little fat to remove. However if you eat a high fat diet Xenical will make you pay for it! You basically poo oil and get killer cramps! Sometimes very unexpectedly - I've Xenicalled myself in Tescos twice and in bed several times, all because I ate a croissant!Got to say I love Xenical though, now I've learned to work with it.I don't know what you deem cheap, but you won't get it online for under $110 a month.Later this year a lower strength version of Xenical called 'Alli' will be on sale in the UK without prescription.
yeah its meant to be very good, i have a friend who has taken it...also you might be interested in reductil, does a similar thing...just have a google round for cheap meds and see what comes up. you have to be quite overweight to be given in though so if your not just lie :) say uve tried the whole diet and exercise thing as well and nothing is working for you and theyll let you have some, good luck
Yes, I've taken it! It basically works by "teaching" you not to eat fatty foods - by the horrible side effects you get if you do eat them. I stopped taking them because they just didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net