Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone had successful weight loss using diet pills and doing the South Beach Diet simultaneously?

I began doing the Second phase of the SBD and taking the diet pill Xenadrine EFX on July 1. As of today, July 7, I've dropped approx. 3 lbs. I am also walking for 30 minutes a day 3 days a week.
I was just wondering if anyone has tried losing weight in this manner and if it was successful for them. Was the weight loss more rapid?My goal is to 15 - 20 lbs by the end of summer.
Answer:
Honestly, that doesn't sound like such a great idea. Doing both at the same time. Loosing too much weight at one time [especially by pills] is not good for your body. I would suggest just one or the other. [the SBD sounds like a healthier option]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net