Sunday, October 25, 2009

Has any one tried this Isagenix stuff?

I was just reading some of the other questions and some dude tells this lady to try Isagenix. I looked at there website and its a clensing product for your system. What do you guys think? Pros and Cons to clensing. what are they? Is it safe?
Answer:
I did try it and I did lose the wieght, however, once you go back to eating regular food, you gain it right back, I was irritable, hungry and I really dont think it is the way to go and not worth the money. If you want to cleanse, drink lots of water, eat fruits and vegies.
Yes I have twice done the 9 day clense. The first time I lost 9 pounds and kept it off for over 6 mos. The second time I lost less but kept my weight down again for a year. It's safe but hard to do especially the last 2 days. I'm just about ready to try again, I love the way my stomache stays flat. Yes it is safe.
Hello,
I released 40 pounds in 2 months. The Foods in the whole system are better for you as their is no pesticides like foods in the stores. The products help to remove impurities from the body. As toxins enter the body your body creates fat to surrond the toxins. That is why it works and it gives you more daily nutrition than regular foods. I am a Personal Coach for FREE for all my clients. There are several items or apckages to choose from.I even saved money as it almost replaced my grocery store.
Charlene mergirlprincess@msn.com
Hi,It does work if you are disciplined. The 30 day is a gentler cleanse than the 9 day. Both are great for losing inches and pounds. Detoxing is a great way to kick-start a lifestyle change.I personally really like the shakes. I don't even mind the cleanse for life drink anymore.It is more than a diet, it is full of nutrients. You are not depriving your body of what it needs during this time.I would encourage you to look at the website for product FAQ.bardays.isagenix.comThere are wholesale prices available(no obligation or minimum purchase)
A 9 day is 125.00 wholesale and 30 day is 249.00 wholesale. Good Luck and I hope you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net