Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone had any success with the Turbojam workout that I keep seeing on tv?

I had a friend who tried this and says she thinks its great - has anyone tried this and lost weight? I use The Firm workouts but have become bored with them. I am wondering if it is worth buying and what I can expect if I use it 5 days a week.
Answer:
i bought turbo jam. i have all 5 workouts. it all depends what you like. i get bored to easily with them. cardio party is 45minutes long and its non stop. i liked it for about 2 weeks and got bored with it. turbo sculpt is working with weights and is really boring. learn and burn teaches u all the moves. u do that about once. and the 20minute workout is basically the cardio party but shorter time. i do it everyday. same with ab jam which is 20minutes, works your abs really good. it all depends on what workout activites you like.
Turbo Jam is made by beachbody fitness and I bought the power 90 program by the same company. I really enjoy the program and 2 1/2 weeks in Im already down 4 lbs and see more def. in my arms and shoulders. Im doing my own diet plan but the routines are great. I would recommend products by beachbody based on the power 90 program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net