Sunday, October 25, 2009

Green tea is it good for water retention?


Answer:
it helps raise your metabolism and get rid of water
idk i thought it helped u loose weight?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... every one plz answer my question thts the link
Green tea is an anti-oxident and a mild diuretic. but for water retention I would try caffiene or better yet cranberry juice.
If it is, I have been unable to find any reference to it within the articles I have read. However, it has many other helpful qualities.
No it does not, water retention is when your kidneys are not in good working condition. Please go consult a doctor. You should avoid taking too much of water. The immune cells in you are not communicating well and does not sent signals to the body cells of specific roles to do their work. You need help tp stabalise your body immunity and strenghten it.
I never hear that, I though was the contrary, I hear that asians use green tea to loose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net