Saturday, October 31, 2009

Has anyone lost 30 pounds in 3 months or less and how did you do it?

REAL answers only PLEASE
Don't BS me and tell me you ate right and exercised. Tell me exactly what you ate because obviously you did something very specific. Also, how much exercise, how intense, how often. How often did you eat, what did you restrict yourself to. What was your overall success--in 3 months and longer. Also what weight did you start at.
Answer:
I lost 20 pounds in about 14 weeks.
Diet
-2 glasses of water on empty stomach
-breakfast 1 boiled egg with 1 low carb bread toast, with a little margarine, sometimes half an english muffin(whole grain), egg was always the constant, on week ends made my self an omelette(onions, tamatoes), without the toast. Probably two or three times in the total 3 months I ate a bran cereal, with very high fiber.
-Lunch Mostly salad with a protien, like chicken or fish
Sometimes I ate hummus, with low carb pita bread and a protien. or low spinach dip with low carb pita
-snack nuts like cashews or almonds, or a low carb yoghurt, and very somtimes an apple
-dinner whole grain bread, or low carb pita bread or roti with a protien curry or baked protien and some cheese
Generally I followed a very low carb routine, I rarely ate white rice or desert, or any sugar for 4 months.
Work out
3-5 miles daily on the treadmill for 6 days
2 times a week stretch yoga
2 times a week weight training
I was very consistent with the cardio workout, I skipped yoga somtimes, but never the cardio.
The low carb diet was very difficuly in the beginning, you will crave carbs like crazy, but do not give up in the first week, that is the hardest. Keep up the cardio, and GOOD LUCK with your diet.
NOTE:always keep a protien bar handy, when you are out of the house, if you are hungry outside you will tend to cheat on the low carb diet, keeping a protien bar with you will help you stay on diet.
This may not help but what I do to keep in shape is...
Run 6 miles everyday
Drink alot of water
Do about 2 hours of other excercize everyday*If you stay away from the kitchen, TV, and computer and go outside, it is pretty easy*
Well I hate to tell you this but I lost 25 pounds in 3 months by eating right and working out on a daily basis. I cut out all the carbs in my diet. No breads, rice, pasta or anything like that. I eat lots of fruits and veggies now. I am not saying this works for everyone but it does work for me. Also, you need to work out at least 5 days a week. Do lots of cardio. I am telling you, You will see a difference. I run 4 miles a day everyday and I spend 40 minutes weight training. Its working for me so far. I feel really good these days! I started at 210 pounds and I now weigh 185.
I started at 207 and am now at 170. I'm doing a modified South Beach diet. This took me 9 weeks.
You have two meal substitutes a day---A South Beach diet frozen dinner or a Lean Cuisine spa dinner (with whole wheat pasta or whole grain rice) they are in the light blue edged box. You can add a piece of fruit or a cup of non-starch veggies to thees. A sensible dinner of 6oz of lean beef, pork, chicken, turkey or fish, ( nothing fried) a half cup of whole wheat pasta or brown rice and two cups of non-starchy veggies. you can substitute a half of a baked sweet potato for the pasta or rice.
Also, three snacks a day. Two low fat cheese sticks, one fat-free sugar free yogurt or a pack of South beach whole wheat crackers or cookies.
You can also have a South Beach meal replacement bar instead of a frozen dinner if you want. I find thees helpful when I'm on the go.
Good luck!
OK. Many of my friends make fun of me for this. But you know those Richard Simmons exercise tapes. They work. I mean they really work.Sweatin' to the oldies and Disco sweat are my favorites. They are about an hour long. I do that at least 3 times a week. It is a stretch, exercise, cool down. Some of them have sit ups etc. The other thing is that i now have a real demanding job, climbing ladders, lifting heavy boxes, just moving around, so i have a little more workout to do almost everyday. As for my diet. I am doing something simple. I eat breakfast so i have energy. If you want starch, like spaghetti this is the meal to eat it at. For lunch i eat meat (hamburger, chicken, ham) whatever is available. along with a veggie medley. And for dinner i have my salad diet. Basically, some ice berg lettuce with 2 roma tomatoes, 2 carrots, peeled and coined, some onions, diced, 3-4 radishes sliced. And the wish bone spritzer things for the dressing. I love the Italian. And since this gets boring after a while, i go to the grocery store when i am hungry and whatever appeals to me in the veggies, i put it on the salad. Otherwise, i try some of Rachael Ray's salad recipes. So far in the last 3 and a half months, i have lost 23 lbs as of today. I don't want to tell you my weight sorry. Well i hope this helps. Good luck!
Hi , I want to ask you one question, that is are you getting balance nutrition. Answer is No, that's the reason you are overweight. Our Indian diets are with high fat, calories, sugar, salt and less of protein and fiber. That's the same thing with you. Nutrition play a very important role in weight management. If you are serious about losing weight and improving your health and well being, contact me at ehsan1@consultant.com or log on www.wellness.blogindia.com i am a personal wellness coach, i help people everyday to lose weight, gain energy or just well being
ALL MY FRIENDS HAS GIVEN THE RIGHT ANSWERS. DEAR IT IS VERY EASY TO GAIN WEIGHT AND IT IS MOST DIFFICULT TO REDUCE IT. FIRST OF ALL YOU REQUIRE VERY GOOD WILL TO REDUCE THE WEIGHT.
YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOUR DIET AND WILL HAVE TO EXERCISES VERY HARD. FIRST OF ALL CUT SUGAR AND OIL FROM YOUR DIET. REGULAR MORNING WALK FOR AT LEAST 40 MINUTES AND EXERCISES FOR AT LEAST 20 MINUTES WITHOUT ANY ABSENT FOR ONE YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net