Sunday, October 25, 2009

Green tea diet pills?

Do they work good. Is there sideeffects?
Answer:
I've seen them on the market, however you should know that there is no magic pill that will help you lose weight that comes neatly packaged in a bottle. It may help, it might not, but to make a difference in your body weight it will take a lot of hard work. You'll have to watch carefully what you eat, cut out those sugary soda's, fast food items, and donuts at the office. Cut out the sweet mocha's because they are loaded with fat. Start counting your fat intake and try to get no more than 25 to 30 grams of fat in a day. Look at the labels carefully before you buy. And then start exercising or even walking every chance you get to get your metabolism working again. Good luck, it won''t be easy!
no they don't work really well...i would try that what's it called alli? and remember you can't get rid of fat without exercise and eating right!!
The side-effect is that you get poorer and the store gets richer.
Other than that they do nothing.
Just eat and live sensibly, there is no magic.
Green tea is an herb. All green tea does is help keep the weight off. You still have to manage to get it off first. The only real side effect is your weight is stabilized. Make sure you are not allergic to it first. Otherwise you'll end up in the hospital.
I tried the Green Tea chewing gum and it curbed my appetite.
I did not have any side effects.
they are probablly bull **** like the rest. All they do is cut down your hours so you dont ge hhungry as often. pills do nothing. Try fittness made simple, working out, you have to loose weight with fitness. if you dont have time to work out pick up the 20 minuete pilates workout at a vitamin shop its fun quick and easy.
I've been taking them for a few weeks now. I take them to "wake me up". Green tea has caffeine. I take them in the morning only. At first I tried 1 pill. I've slowly increased to 5 pills. I find that if I take 6, I feel dizzy. Whenever I take them, I sweat. As for being a diet pill, I don't really take them for that reason. But, I heard it's a good for boosting up your metabolism. Drink lots of water when you take them. Good luck!
Green tea is just the same as caffeine, so your going to get the same side effects. I recommend Hoodia, it suppresses your appetite, doesn't make you jittery and has no side effects. The only problem with Hoodia is making sure you get the real stuff. You have to know where to look. You want to make sure you get "pure hoodia" not an extract. Get a pure hoodia brand that has C.I.T.E.S. certification. You also need to make sure you get 750 mg. to 1000 mg. per pill. They usually don't put enough Hoodia in these big chain store brands to do much of anything. To find the best Hoodia I always recommend Totalink's unbiased Hoodia comparison at http://hoodiagordonii.totalink.com/hoodi...

Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net