Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried the new diet pills Allie?

I just bought a bottle and was wonderning if they actually work. Anyone?
Answer:
Just bought it also. been reading about it for awhile.you need to start by eating low-fat, low-calorie foods about 1 week before you start. (that's the stage I'm at) What it does is that it deteres you from eating fatty foods by making you go #2 if you eat more fat than you are supposed too. I mean it really makes you go, oily, watery, never know when it will happen! That would keep me from eating fatty foods in a heart beat! Good luck to the both of us ! (need to lose 35lbs)
yes I recently just started taking this Alli.
I started on Friday and I've taken it before each meal.
If you already eat under 15g of fat each meal i'm not sure HOW much it will really help you. I do stay under that every meal because i generally eat very healthy but i am taking the pill with my meals.
You will see an orangy oily substance in your stool if you do eat fatty, fried +15g of fat meals. I have yet to see it in my stool.
I do feel lighter though and I feel like it will help out.
It's only been 3 days so i cannot confirm a huge difference. But I will come back to you in a week or so if your still interested.
My mother is also taking it and she has seen the oily substance after she ate some fried chicken and coleslaw, etc.
I've heard good things about this product but it is a tid bit expensive.
i hope this helps a little =] good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net