Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried Alli, the new weight loss pill?

I was wondering if anyone tried Alli and had success with it. I started a weight management program today through my doctor. He said that later on if I'm not getting any results, and if I want it, he would have me start Alli. I looked online, and heard that there could be some nasty side effects with it (like spending a lot of time in the bathroom). I know it is a fat blocker, and your body has to get rid of the eccess fat in foods that it doesn't absorb. Are the side effects that awful? Is it even worth it?
Answer:
The "awful" side effects are for those who are not dedicated to following a lower fat diet and excercising. Alli attaches to 25% of the fat you consume and passes it through your system. The more fat you consume, the more that 25% is going to cause to pass through your system and the more side effects you will have.If you are truly motivated to change your life and not only START a healthy lifestyle but STICK to it.. then Alli can work for you. And then, the side effects will act as a reminder... "hey you, you're not sticking to your diet!"
ok wow all diet pills say they kickstart your metabilism so you lose weight fast thats true... but when u get of the pill ur metabilism is slower than ever so u eat alot and gain weight fast!
I guess it comes down to really watching what you eat. I am also considering starting to use Alli. There are always unpleasant side effects, it does not mean that everyone experiences them. If i decide to give it a try it will be when I am totally committed to changing my eating habits for good. Good luck to you.
Hi there! I've been on Alli for almost 2 weeks now and have lost 4 lbs on my 1st week. The nasty side effects will only occur when you exceed your fat intake (which is about 15 grams of fat a meal). Personally I haven't had any treatment effects yet (knock on wood) and that's because I've been really careful about what I eat. It takes self control and discipline and if you're up for it then there's no need to be scared, go ahead and try it!
i would try just watching ur diet first, cuz u need to do that with Alli anyway, except if u do it without Alli u wont have to ddeal with the gross side effects. and also, its so new that they dont know if its bad for ur heart,etc yet...better safe than sorry
i started using Alli three week ago, and so far i have lost twelve pounds, so i think that it really helps. the side effects are not as bad as they said, i made the mistake of eating something fried but it wasnt as bad as they make it seem, you dont spend a lot of time in the bathroom like it says. you do got to watch what you eat however. i started a diet at the same time so thats why i think the side effects of pills werent as bad.
Yeah i wouldnt try Alli.it makes you shaky.but what works wonders...i saw it in Oprahs magazine "O".its called Hoodia Bites..and its 100 percent south african hoodia.hoodia is know to be effective.i would look it up if you want more info.i know i lost 5 pds in one week..and 7 in the 2nd week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net