Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried Colon365, and does it work well. Is there a better colon cleanser out there?

I am trying to lose weight, along with becoming a healthier me. I have never taken a colon cleanser and I am a little bit apprehensive, but I have heard good things. However, the problem is everyone I know that has done them have all done different ones. I would appreciate anyone's imput. Thanks.
Answer:
The best colon cleanser I have found is to read the dietary labels on foods and pick the ones that say next to fiber 20% or higher of daily allowance. I try to eat a lot of these foods. Drink plenty of water and get daily excersize. Stay away from all the supplements that say they cleanse the colon. They are no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net