Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried the Almased protein diet shake? If so how much weight did you lose?


Answer:
I started using Almased 4 days ago - I lost 4 lbs in the first 2 days and this is the first shake that I can use that doesn't leave me hungry. I have been substituting it for breakfast and dinner and having a healthy lunch i.e., salad and chicken, etc. I am gearing up to do the two-week turbo, even tho only two days is recommended by Almased - they are not affiliated in any way with Dr. Markert. But Almased recommends Tablespoons not teaspoons!!! Get your info from the nutritionist you can call her at 1-800-Almased. Good luck! P.S. Almased is not cheap but if it helps me lose this weight it will be well worth it and when I think of all the money I've spent on diet products that do not work then there is no comparison.
No.Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent writing about almased protein diet shake. It is actually improve your nutrition with almased and it is very effective weight loss solutions that boost energy and preserve muscle mass. Thanks a lot!

    Protein Diet Shake

    ReplyDelete

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net