Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried the new FDA approved weight loss drug ALLI? If so, what were your results.?


Answer:
I tried it and you do loose a lot of weight, BUT if you eat grease you're going to **** grease. I do literally mean grease!! If you eat too much grease you will feel like you are in labor your stomach will cramp so bad! I don't think it's worth it. I stopped taking it because I couldn't handle not being able to hold it when you go to the bathroom and then the literal feel of grease is horrible!!
Read the possible side effects and warnings very carefully... it might sound familar like some other approved drug.Hmmm anal leakage? YIKES!
poop in your pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net