Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone tried MY Alli yet?

If so, are the side effects as bad as the leaflet describes?
Answer:
I have been on Alli for about 2.5 weeks (when ever it came out). I was terrified of the explosive bowels I kept hearing about, so I started on a weekend when I was home. I have never had an accident or near accident. While taking this I am definitely more conscious about what i eat, and even though I could skip a pill if I wanted to be bad, there is enough drug in my system to still cause a treatment effect.In fact, I have actually been a little constipated and have had to use stool softeners a couple of times, still no "accidents". I have never had oily spotting or anything. Yes I do see the oil in the toilet, yes it is gross, but I'd rather it be there than in my body, and I know the pills are working!!Being on this pill has helped me with my will power, knowing if I really want to eat something I shouldn't, there may be very undesirable consequences!!I have lost over 10 pounds so far and shocked to see the weight go down a little each day!I'd say if you can follow the guidelines of the 15 grams of fat per meal you should do just fine!!
I wanted to try it then my friend saw something on the news talking about a warning for it. you need to carry around extra undies with u cuz ull have #2 accidents without a warning... that made it a no for me... but other than that side effect, i guess it works.
I stock that crap at the store I work at. $60 for some kelp pills? Nah, it's just a BS diet fad, like Atkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net