Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Has anyone take the diet pill ALLI ? Do it work any weight loss yet?

SERIOUS ANSWER ONLY PLEASE!
Answer:
I am currently taking the pill and have lost 9 pounds. I am exercising and make healthy choices (food) , and I don't have any of the side effects unless I eat food that contains too much fat...
This is a serious answer: all diet pills are a scam, and do not work. They also have bad side effects. The only real benefit of diet pills is to make money of the companies who sell them. Eating a proper diet and exercising daily is the only way that works. Good Luck.
Jeffy B is100% on! I've tried a diet pill once...and it did nothing different than what i'd done by myself. i am a hardcore jogging fan, even before the pill, but i thought "what the hey" and tried it. they did nothing...just give me headaches whenever i wasn't taking them! and dizzyspells and headaches once i was off them. i swore never to do that again.
I took them long enough to know i didnt like them (3 days). Its gross and i had diahrea all day and not to mention the greasy toilet. Never again. And now that im off them im constiapted and hungry as hell! No weight is lost i think what they do is make you eat less greasy food to avoid the side effects but if you dont mind them then you dont change your diet, and dont lose weight. You have to change the way you eat and follow the menu and still work out to lose anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Has anyone ever Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net